Monday, April 27, 2015

Work in Progress

I am a work in progress.

Apparently, I get engulfed in a lot of work that I don't get enough time for leisure. In this case, blog and youtube. It's actually sad to realize that I have to schedule a specific date and time just for filming or for crafting. Now, I am grateful for the work that I do. I mean, not everyone gets to earn a living from their passion right? I'm a party stylist and a crafter by profession I'm very blessed to be in that field. I get to craft all day and earn from it! however, doing it daily... isn't ideal. For a creative person like me, inspiration is key. Once its gone, your "mojo" leaves w/ it. What I'm trying to say is that I am a work in progress since when i get invited to go out w/ friends and family, I'm almost always doing something... I intend to change that. Besides, It's summer time :)

So here's a blog post of updates and my work in progress.

If you haven't visited my youtube channel lately, I have posted a few videos on there from the past few months. I have decided to focus my youtube channel to Crafts, DIYs and Vlogs. I may still post beauty and clothing hauls in the future but, DIYs and Planner videos will be my priority. Besides, crafting had always been my number one passion. There are very few craft related youtubers in the Philippines and I'm looking forward to help change that and promote crafting as a hobby in the country. Lately, I've been decorating my planners and I'm looking forward to making a planner sticker line to cater to the local market soon. For now, here's a planner supplies haul from last month. There's a giveaway in there too! it ends in April 30! so enter now. :)



I am obsessed with planner videos lately. I have been enjoying watching people decorate their planners and show off their recent purchases. I'm almost always busy, thus my planner always gets filled up. Stickers and washi tape make me happy and it makes my weekly schedule less of an eye sore and more of a inspiration board.

You can see more of my planner and supplies on my IG page here:

https://instagram.com/selectionsbyer/

That's all for now until my next blog post.

xoxo.

ER


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make Clay Charms too!

I make Clay Charms too!