Sunday, July 17, 2011

CLOSED Blog sale currently closed. . .

Hi everyone!
to those who are waiting for new items to be placed in the blog sale, I'd like to let you know that I haven't been posting new items because I have been very very busy with another side of the business catering to polymer clay items and ready to wear clothes which can be found at facebook.

However: if u want to get in touch w/ me for special product requests, please email me at selectionsbyer@gmail.com

I will get back to you ASAP. :)

as for now. . . please visit my facebook page, just search "CLAY GOODIES" on facebook and add us up :)

Take care everyone! I will update you all as soon as I place new items in this store :) take care! and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make Clay Charms too!

I make Clay Charms too!